Our goal is to make the process of applying to attend Kino College as simple and easy as possible. So that you may clearly understand what is expected of you we highly recommend that you complete the Get Started Now form to begin the process. An admissions representative will contact you immediately to help you begin the application process.
Students may apply for admission at any time. Prospective students are encouraged to apply several months in advance, as class space may be limited.
An application for enrollment is considered complete when:
• The student has completed a formal interview with the college
• The student has paid the registration fee
• The student has signed the application for enrollment agreement
• The student has completed the initial financial arrangements
• The student has made arrangements to submit proof of 1) high school graduation, 2) a GED certificate, or 3) graduation from, or acceptance to and have satisfactorily completed credits towards a higher education degree or diploma from an institution of higher learning accredited by an agency recognized by the United States Department of Education (USDE) or the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).
• The student has made arrangements to submit proof of current vaccinations or have received an exemption
• The student has signed the enrollment agreement attesting to having read and otherwise understood all aspects of the enrollment agreement and recognizes their legal responsibilities in regard to the contract.
• The admissions representative has signed the enrollment agreement certifying that the applicant meets all requirements for acceptance as a student and that there have been no verbal or written agreements or promises other than those appearing on the enrollment agreement.
• A school official has approved the enrollment agreement.
An applicant who has completed the application process may start class.
Prospective students may apply for admission at any time. Prospective students are encouraged to apply several months in advance, as class space may be limited. Students are admitted on a space available basis. All students will be admitted on a full-time basis only. Once enrolled, the college may make adjustments in the student schedule or make specific accommodations for special needs. Note: students requesting accommodations covered under the Americans for Disabilities Act (ADA) must do so in writing to the College Dean.